How would you like the chance to get your hands on 2 tickets to see Michael Bublé’s British Summertime Concert on the 13th July as well as 3 Michael Bublé fragrances?
Runner-ups will be in with a chance of winning one of the following fragrances: 30ml Michael Bublé Pour Homme, 30ml Michael Bublé By Invitation Rose Gold or 30ml Michael Bublé By Invitation
Here’s how you could win:
- On Twitter, all you will need to do is follow @LloydsPharmacy and reply to our post with your answer to the below question.
- If you want to get involved on Facebook, all you will need to do is like our page and comment with your answer to the question
Which ingredient will you find in your Michael Bublé By Invitation Rose Gold fragrance?
A – Gardenia
B – Vanilla
C – Peach
PLEASE NOTE: We will only be accepting entrants that get involved on the Wednesday, and winners will be contacted by the end of that particular week.
Our full list of terms and conditions can be found below.
Best of luck!
Terms and Conditions
- Participants must be aged 18 or over and a resident in the UK
- No purchase is necessary to take part in Win It Wednesday.
- Participants must engage with the post by midnight on the Thursday the 5th of July as Winner’s will be selected on Friday.
- The winner will receive 2 tickets to the Michael Bublé British Summertime Concert on the 13th July 2081 and 3 Michael Bublé Fragrances.
- The runners up will receive 1 of the following fragrances: 30ml Michael Bublé Pour Homme, 30ml Michael Bublé By Invitation Rose Gold or 30ml Michael Bublé By Invitation. There are a total of 12 products to give away.
- The winner will be notified within 72 hours of the midnight deadline – this communication must then be acknowledged by the winner within 24 hours. Failure to do so will mean an alternative winner is selected from all valid entries received.
- Employees of Lloyds Pharmacy Limited and their immediate families, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are not entitled to participate.
- An independent person, selected by Lloyds, will randomly select the winners within 24 hours after the midnight deadline, from all valid and correct entries received.
- Only one entry per person.
- Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and the promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non-receipt or the late receipt of message due to network failure. No applications from third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative. The winner must be available on the 13th of July to attend the concert.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
- We will not pass on your personal details to any other person or organisation, except for the purpose of awarding the prize where necessary.
- The judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- The promoter reserves the right with withdraw or amend any elements of this competition due to events beyond its control.
- The promoter of the competition Lloyds Pharmacy Limited, Coventry, CV2 2TX.
- The name and region of the winner may be obtained by writing to the following address: Lloyds Pharmacy Limited, Coventry, CV2 2TX.