Father’s day is just around the corner… it’s a time to appreciate your father for all that he does!
To help you say thank you and celebrate the special day, we’re giving you the chance to win him a hamper worth £100!
Terms and conditions apply and can be found below.
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entrants to this competition must be aged 18 or over and a resident in the UK
• No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
• This competition closes on Sunday 11th June at midnight.
• There are 6 prizes to be won which consist[s] of x1 hamper worth £100 and x5 runners up prizes
• The winners will be notified by Tuesday 13th June by direct message – this communication must be acknowledged by the winner within 48 hours. Failure to respond to our communication email means an alternative winner will be selected from all valid entries received.
• Employees of Lloyds Pharmacy Limited and their immediate families, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are not entitled to enter the competition.
• An independent person, selected by Lloyds, will randomly select the winners after Monday 12th June 2017 from all valid and correct entries received.
• Only one entry per email address and per person.
• Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and the promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non-receipt or the late receipt of message due to network failure. No applications from third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted.
• Competition prizes cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
• We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation, except for the purpose of awarding the prize where necessary.
• The judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
• The promoter reserves the right with withdraw or amend any elements of this competition due to events beyond its control.
• The promoter of the competition is Lloyds Pharmacy Limited, Coventry, CV2 2TX.
• The name and region of the winner may be obtained by writing to the following address after Friday 15th June: Lloyds Pharmacy Limited, Coventry, CV2 2TX.