How would you like the chance to get your hands on 2 Michael Bublé fragrances, 30ml Rose Gold Invitations and 30ml Pour Homme?
Here’s how you could win:
- On Twitter, all you will need to do is follow @LloydsPharmacy, like and retweet our post.
- If you want to get involved on Facebook, all you will need to do is like our page, like, comment on and share the post about the competition.
Please note: we will only be accepting entrants from Monday 11th of February to midnight 13th February.
Our full list of terms and conditions can be found below.
Best of luck!
Terms and Conditions
- Participants must be aged 18 or over and a resident in the UK
- Employees of Lloyds Pharmacy Limited and their immediate families, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are not entitled to participate.
- No purchase is necessary to take part in the competition.
- Participants must engage with the post by midnight on the Wednesday 13th of February as Winner’s will be selected on Thursday 14th of February.
- The winner will receive 30ml bottle of Michael Bublé By Invitation Rose Gold and 30ml Michael Bublé Pour Homme.
- The winner will be notified within 72 hours of the midnight deadline – this communication must then be acknowledged by the winner within 24 hours. Failure to do so will mean an alternative winner is selected from all valid entries received.
- We will randomly select the winners within 24 hours after the midnight deadline, from all valid and correct entries received.
- Only one entry per person.
- Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and the promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non-receipt or the late receipt of message due to network failure. No applications from third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
- We will not pass on your personal details to any other person or organisation, except for the purpose of awarding the prize where necessary.
- The judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- The promoter reserves the right with withdraw or amend any elements of this competition due to events beyond its control.
- The promoter of the competition Lloyds Pharmacy Limited, Coventry, CV2 2TX.
- The name and region of the winner may be obtained by writing to the following address: Lloyds Pharmacy Limited, Coventry, CV2 2TX.