Save time and money this Christmas. Did you know the average woman spends over fourteen hours trawling the shops for Christmas gifts?
With just two weekends left until the big day time is running out. If you’ve not yet started your shopping the prospect can be a daunting one, particularly when you consider how many presents you need to buy and how little time you have to purchase them.
Before you brave the shops, here are a few hints and tips to help you save time and money, and take the stress out of this year’s shopping.
Make a list
- This might sound simple but writing down the names of everyone you need to buy for and an idea for each will help keep you focused when hitting the high street.
- Set a limit for how much you wish to spend on each person and stick to it, shop around for deals in-store and online, such as ‘buy one get one half price’.
- If possible avoid the busiest periods such as weekends and, of course, Christmas Eve. If you want to be really prepared next year, why not pick up gifts this boxing day or in the January sales?
Ask friends and family
- If you’re unsure what the person may like ask family members and friends, and if you can’t ask them directly look online and in magazines for round-ups showcasing this year’s best products.
- Make sure to check the last delivery date when ordering gifts online, most retailers will have a cut-off date for guaranteeing delivery before or on Christmas eve.
- If your budget is low or you’re struggling to find the perfect gift, try your hand at making your own. Personalised gifts are sometimes the most precious, find inspiration on sites like Pinterest
Whether you’re buying a few bits or presents for the whole family, we’ve rounded up a selection of our great gift offers to dazzle your loved ones this festive season.