At LloydsPharmacy we understand your medication is important to you, and sometimes you might have questions you want answering or advice.
Talking to our healthcare team at your local LloydsPharmacy can answer all your questions, big or small and they may be able to help you in managing your medications better. Plus, a range of services that can help.
If you’re not sure the best way to take your meds, you need help remembering to take them, you’d like to know a little more about what your medicines are actually suppose to do or what the health benefits of taking them are, we can help.
Top 6 tips to help you remember to take your medicines
- Create a timetable stating which days and times you need to take your medication and put it somewhere clearly visible, like on your fridge
- Use a pill box. As well as helping you remember, this can also help ensure you take the right dose. Check out these gadgets to help you remember
- Make taking your medicines part of your daily routine by tying it in with a daily task such as having breakfast or watching your favourite show
- Get your family involved – tell members of your family when you should be taking your medicines, so they can help to remind you if you do forget
- Keep medicines that are supposed to be taken with, or after food, in the morning by your kettle or toaster or near where you prepare food. Those that should be taken at night, keep them on your bedside table.
- If you regularly forget to take your medication or inhaler, keep it next to your toothbrush and take them before you clean your teeth in the morning/or night.
Echo by LloydsPharmacy*:
We understand that when you’re busy, it can be difficult to make time to collect your prescription. That’s why we work with your NHS GP to take care of your repeat prescriptions.
Just request your prescription using the app or website and our team of Pharmacists will dispense your medication. We’ll then deliver it to your for FREE, wherever’s convenient for you.
Our app can also help give you reminders to reorder your medication and when to take them using our app.
Signing up couldn’t be easier, simply register at echo.co.uk or dowload the app from the iPhone app store or Android store. Then simply nominate Echo as your nominated pharmacy through your GP, local LloydsPharmacy or at echo.co.uk.