We all like a full English breakfast, particularly on a Sunday morning. But why not try something a little different?
This Mexican breakfast wrap, with guacamole, tomato and a fried egg is a great healthy breakfast to start your day with.
- ½ ripe avocado, chopped
- ¼ tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 free-range egg
- 1 corn tortilla
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ spring onion, finely chopped
- Place the avocado, chilli flakes, lemon juice and garlic in a small bowl and mash with a fork. Add a pinch of salt and black pepper to taste.
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan and crack the egg into the pan. Fry for 5 minutes until cooked.
- Place the wrap under a hot grill and lightly toast for 2-3 minutes.
- Spoon the smashed avocado into the centre of the wrap to create a small circle. Put the tomatoes on to the avocado and place the egg on top. Sprinkle with the spring onion and serve.