The sight of dark circles under the eyes can make any woman cringe and reach for their makeup bag but we may have just found the answer to all our prayers. Well now there is a solution to help you banish dark circles for good.
We’re really excited about the exclusive launch of the new anti-dark circle eye cream by Face D 3-LURONICS which will be available instore and online from 28th September. Not only does the cream promise instant results after just 30 minutes but also offers lasting results after just 56 days – 83% of women said they saw a reduction in dark circles.
To celebrate the launch of FaceD 3-LURONICS Anti-Dark Circle Eye Cream, LloydsPharmacy is offering this unique product at half price for just £9.49 (28 Sept–4 Oct 2014).
Looking after our skin can seem like a minefield with an overflow of internet information sites and a mass of products available on the market to choose from. At LloydsPharmacy we understand that everyone’s skin is unique and there definitely isn’t a one size fits all.
Our skin is our largest organ and the most prominent part of our body on show, so it is important that we take care of it to keep it looking at its best. The skin around our eyes in particular is very thin and delicate and is the one of the most expressive areas of the face, so it shows a lot of wear and tear.
It’s not unusual for people to feel self-conscious about the area around their eyes due to imperfections such as crow’s feet, worry lines, puffiness or dark circles but it’s important to know that there are steps you can take to reduce these symptoms and keep your skin looking healthy, youthful and fresh.
Here are some of my top tips for healthy skin:
- Drink lots of water – aim for 2-3 litres a day to ensure it penetrates your skin, and remember that alcohol is dehydrating so make sure you rehydrate adequately to ensure your skin doesn’t suffer
- Ditch the cigarettes – Smoking can cause wrinkles by narrowing blood vessels in the outer layers of skin, which can cause less blood flow and reduce the amount of oxygen and nutrients that are able to get to the skin
- Give new treatments a chance – it can take up to four weeks for them to work but once they do, they’ll help in the long run
- Exercise – physical exercise boosts circulation, helping to maintain healthy skin
- Get enough sleep – we’ve all experienced the puffiness, bags or dark circles that show we had a late night. But remember that skin also repairs itself at night, so a lack of sleep can be detrimental to our skin health in the long term and cause premature ageing